- 3 medium, overrripe bananas (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter (or any other desired nut or seed butter)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1-2 scoops of protein powder (I use Vital Proteins’ collagen peptides. Avoid whey protein, as that can give a gummy texture)
- Preheat oven the 350 degrees F, grease a small cake or brownie pan.
- In a blender, blend ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for about 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing into pieces.
Source: The Big Man’s World, thebigmansworld.com